Friday, November 23, 2007

LightSaber Video Rough Draft - Camera Angle 2

Duration: 12:11 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-10-11 20:11:59
User: dsdude1107
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The following video was recorded from 2 camera angles, this is angle #2. ALL COMMENTS APPRECIATED!! Last year, I made a video for my event in TSA (Technology Student Association), and the topic was to make an ad for TSA, and I got 4th place nationally (that video can be seen on my YouTube Profile). One of the most popular aspects of that video was the lightsaber scene.... And now, upon popular demand, I decided to put the lightsaber effect into this year's video also! The video is in the very early stages of production right now, so you can consider this your sneek peek! This video is entirely unedited (aside from adjusting brightness and contrast, since it wouldn've been too dark to see), so no lightsaber effect has yet been added to it, nor have lightsaber sounds. But I'm uploading it so I can get as many comments and criticisms as possible as I may possibly refilm. So, ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME (unless of course there's flaming involved, though constructive critisism is welcomed)! So, though it may not look like much now, you guys may help form what it could become (and please remember that this is not what the entire movie is). If you have any questions or other comments please SEND ME A MESSAGE! Enjoy!

No comments: