Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Rescue-Chlark

Duration: 03:27 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-11 18:22:50
User: xosupergirl318
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

My 4th Video. And I would like to thank my friend Sarah for the song choice. But sadly while I was making this vid I had technical difficulties so I think I could have done better but I still think it is good. lol. So enjoy! All comments are appreciated. Summary:: I pretty much just followed the song, but I have it where Clark left but now he is back and he and Chloe are friends and there for each other. And you see that Clark broke his promise to Jor-el to return to the Fortress and he becomes mortal. But he still saves Chloe, but will Chloe be able to save him? Song::The Rescue Artist::American Hi-Fi Disclaimer::I own nothing. Warning::Character Death..but I love this character and never want to see this character die.

Comments

No comments: