Sunday, November 11, 2007

Roxas's Dream of Fate

Duration: 07:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-12-11 21:43:35
User: oblivious108
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Alright, what I've got here is a video of Roxas dreaming what's happened to him and what's about to happen to him. He's basically looking at the past, present, and future while he's sleeping. And for a little bit of M. Night Shyamalan essence, I added in music that was from his movie Signs to make it better. Think of it as an M. Night Shyamalan Montage while watch it. Please enjoy as you watch Roxas's Dream of Fate. NOTE: I did not make the characters or the the clips of the game. Nor did I make the music. I only thought of the idea. Also, I thank James Newton Howard even though I didn't put him in the credits.

Comments

No comments: