Friday, December 7, 2007

Contempt

Duration: 01:28 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-02 18:33:27
User: BunmiHazzan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

contempt  angry  black  islamic  poem  poetry  

Description:

Poem by me You find me in contempt? OK, lets lay this out I'm not here to make excuses And I'm not here to make apologies What you accuse me of, isn't true I know I don't have proof Even still, it isn't true But let's get this straight I'm not here to beg either See, it seems to me That the preceding Favours those with higher means You see, they didn't have any proof either So it's my word against theirs And their's is of greater worth Even though, I know They're lying You see me as the criminal You give minimal thought to my words Disregard my work Label me amongst those who accept your labels And say I'm guilty? Look, I don't follow your law The fact that I didn't commit what you accuse me of committing Has nothing to do with your law I don't care about your law Your law, was created by men Who thought they know better than the creator of men Thus making it useless My loyalty is not to you, or your flawed system Which, systematically punishes men But fails to educate them Fails to give them a reason This is treason Treason against the free thinking Treason against your own being And you find me in contempt? Motherfucker, I find you in contempt Lets not dilly dally around Your rules are worthless Your behaviour is despicable So go ahead and label me an extremist I am extremely pissed off at this You don't understand Because you lack belief in understanding But, whatever Do your worst

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Ciaft competition - Simone
Multimedia message (10-18-07_1457.3gp) for October 18, 2007, 12:00 PM
911 1st plane impact. Flash before hit?
Cyclone
Amici Live -Parte 50- Prove Nuova Sigla i cantanti p.3
Enjoy your speed to the end
going for gold
iPhone Ad
LineRider - Sucked Back In
Kozo - The Lion Sleeps
Toonami Gundam Seed long promo
Yellow Eyed Demon Hunters...
Brian Setzer - Sleepwalk
La banca secondo Ficarra&Picone
Pharrell Williams featuring Jay-Z
Glory In The Highest - Chris Tomlin (Passion 07)
JR Loop Line pt.1
Fear vs. Compassion
stonecoldpkr pk vid 5
Smooth Criminal (DK) vs Locke (Luigi) R1


 

No comments: