Sunday, December 2, 2007

The story of JoLan

Duration: 04:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-04 01:59:00
User: NunoyvgvnaAwi
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

My Paint horse JoLan and the story behind how I got him. I am raising and training him pirelli style (natural). Began riding bareback recently. Jo is a 2.5 yr old gelding. His father is a APHA registered Paint. He is a saved horse and was starved as a pony. In turn making him about 1 hand shorter than he should be. Video is from his temporary pasture after I got him. Today he is in a upscale equine center close to me. He is spoiled and loved on. Gets apples, carrots and blue berries as treats. He looks hilarious with purple lips. Everyone who meets Jo is just amazed at his calm and happy personality. He'll follow w/o a harness nor lead. If I whistle, he just comes running like a little kid. As you can see in the video, he likes to stay close to me.

Comments

woodenshoesjeroen ::: Favorites  2007-10-04 15:34:14

Awesome story, beautiful vid and music! cheers, Jeroen.
__________________________________________________
WhereIsTruth ::: Favorites  2007-10-06 08:52:39

i really like this story, Quiet Buck. your horse is beautiful and so are you. peace, Sister Becca
__________________________________________________
coyfish21 ::: Favorites  2007-10-28 08:42:13

wow cool story,Dylan
__________________________________________________
mlrc1937 ::: Favorites  2007-11-27 19:53:53

Totally loved it. I raise paint horses myself,so I can really relate to your story. I have saved it in my favorites. thank you for sharing
__________________________________________________
NunoyvgvnaAwi ::: Favorites  2007-11-30 02:49:26

Zechariah 1:8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white. 1:9 Then said I, O my master, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be. 1:10 And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom YHWH hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth.
__________________________________________________

No comments: