Friday, January 11, 2008

my fast - ep.1

Duration: 08:58 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-06-13 03:29:02
User: underdog3
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

blog  fast  fasting  experiment  journey  learning  thinking  food  mind  body  illusion  health  new  

Description:

This is the first episode in a series of 4 episodes. It deals with the first day of my 72 hour fast, i give a general introduction and discuss what i felt and learned, if you are interested in my experience watch the video, if it inspires you thats awesome. But its really up to you, enjoy the video, and if you have any questions or comments let them be herd, i would love to have some feedback, thats the best way to improve. read my novel @ http://novelog.com Thanks

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
Marina di Grosseto bagno Tirreno 2007
Kampen om cancer
icemob vs DMF
Tenjou Tenge
Follow You
Green Day Fight
Personality Crisis
beavich and butthole
MORE HALO
Ayat al kursi (The Vers of the throne)Powerful vers in Quran
Before I Vote for Hillary,I Will vote for Ron Paul or McCain
Dbz fight Part one
Tips for Buying a Monitor
PSP Slim & lite or psp 2000 VS PSP 1000
The Blues
Philadelphia Flyers- Keith Primeau
The Mars Volta - Ilyena
Queer as Folk - Break for Love/Pet Shop Boys
Euro Trance Mix Two


 

No comments: