Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The X-files - Savin Me

Duration: 03:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-04-28 05:42:36
User: salx77
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

The  X-files  David  Duchovny  Gillian  Anderson  Savin  Nickleback  

Description:

So I ditched Windows Movie Maker for Pinnacle Studio 8 - Still working on getting the bugs out. The credits at the beginning and the end however are a little dodgy! The video in the programme whilst editing was crystal clear, though when I exported it out to an avi that quality was lost and it's a bit grainy and shit with dodgy credits! I'm not sure what to do there just yet! Anyway... The X-files was undoubtedly the best TV show produced in quite some time. I've thrown (literally) together clips to have a crack at this new programme that thankfully doesn't crash every 2 mins! Its fan clip entertainment only -- No Copyright Intended Music: Nickleback -- Saving Me Clips: The X-files various seasons Edited: Pinnacle Studio 8 Hope you like it ** Note the comment above about "The X-files was undoubtedly the best TV show produced in quite some time" is simply MY OPINION -- please don't post bullshit messages on here about how it's not and blah blah blah -- I got enough of that whiney shit with one of my Dr Who Clips!

Comments

NewWhoFan ::: Favorites  2007-04-29 04:22:02

I apreciate that, so much more than you know. :)
__________________________________________________
salx77 ::: Favorites  2007-04-29 03:25:23

Cheers for that :) Look forward to seeing you work :)
__________________________________________________
NewWhoFan ::: Favorites  2007-04-29 03:08:54

Ello mate :) I so love this song and it's been a great long time for me since I've seen the sight of tv or even the X-Files so thanks for the fresh up on it. :) Oh, by the way, I love your video :) Myself, am about to take on another video creation for one of my mates and that too is X-Files related so when it's done I'll have to give ya a heads up. Cheerio :)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Daniel Tidwell - Folkland (Celtic guitar song)
Getting used to the Apple Iphone
evanesce my immortal cover
Dreamscape - When Shadows Are Gone
Bearded dragon and cat
SOUTHAMPTON DAYS 2007 ZIPPER watching FIREWORKS me and tiff
Runescape Champion: "I Slash 'Em Up"
Long Lining Lesson, 08/20/07
JJ Eggs
hippiefest
shelly bort - solitude
2007 Indy 500 Tony Kanaan Incident
Japanese Mind control cartoon (male)
Muse - Muscle Museum (Live at Bizarre Festival 1999)
Rogue's Snow Day
lol bad seagull
Metra #183 Leads Commuter Train West to Chicago. Joliet IL
Kenny Roger's Crew
British airways flight from Dubai to heathrow
Brand New - The Shower Scene


 

No comments: