Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Rant..

Duration: 02:57 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-26 20:23:34
User: Arachnidia
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

video  blog  random  rage  venting  anger  

Description:

Did you ever just have a bad day and want to smash someone or something? Hell, I can admit that I do carry rage at times, and that if need be, will release said rage. This rant is about my feelings of the day. Bear in mind that I don't usually instigate with people, however, I also don't back down and I do not like dealing with bullshit. (more)

Comments

Arachnidia ::: Favorites  2008-02-07 23:07:49

HA HA HA HA. I don't think sleep has anything to do with it. It has to do with what happens in life that you store within and lash out when frustrated. We can heal and we can kill. We are both yin and yang.
__________________________________________________
Mikefuckfuck ::: Favorites  2008-02-07 23:05:22

Do you get a lot of sleep? I've found that sleep helps.
__________________________________________________
Arachnidia ::: Favorites  2008-01-07 23:00:57

I could not do the scream as I did not find opportunity. As life has not ended, it can still be done!
__________________________________________________
Arachnidia ::: Favorites  2007-12-11 20:08:18

I will attempt the scream video in village on the lower east side. I will be in Manhattan toward the end of this month. Wee ha!
__________________________________________________
lisaovdarlo ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 08:29:23

lmao...cant wait :P ...
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Sputnik - Kongen Av Kultur-Norge
KONGRIOS "Acuerdate de tu infancia"
Baron Davis scores 27 points vs Rockets
Cat Macros 8/10/07
Lv145 Nightbane vs The god of lore


 

No comments: