Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Hill - Night Watch:Nochnoy Dozor (Svetlana and Anton)

Duration: 05:35 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-13 22:09:27
User: madrida
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Disclaimer: I don't own the video clips from the 2004 Russian film Night Watch:Nochnoy Dozor based on the book by Sergei Lukyanenko nor the music (Markéta Irglová's The Hill - from the "Once" OST). In no way am I associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Story: AU of sorts. Svetlana wishes for an angel to save her from the dark place she is in. Can the man with troubles of his own who comes into her life through a chance meeting on a train do it? My personal favourite of my videos. I wanted to explore the emotional side of Night Watch, because yes it may be a rollercoaster ride of action, but that's not the only reason why I enjoyed the film. This video is a lot about emotional turmoil, with the visions of the storm serving as a metaphor for the internal conflict within the two characters.

Comments

No comments: